Albert B. Ashforth, a division of The Ashforth Company, is a full-service property management firm that provides a complete range of management services including property operations, asset and capital planning, financial management and reporting, construction oversight, and property conditions assessment. Ashforth manages nearly three million square feet of office space, including several large multiple building portfolios. We are unique because of our ability to deliver, across a broad geographic platform, the breadth of services of a national company with the quality and personal attention of a smaller firm.
Ashforth creates real estate value by achieving above market tenant retention and managing expenses,
and providing clean, comfortable, attractive work environments.
Viewing each assignment from an owner’s perspective, Ashforth believes value creation results from superior tenant retention. We achieve superior retention by treating our tenants as guests and then working to exceed their expectations about the building and the building services in every way possible. An identity as an “Ashforth-Managed Building” implies a long-term reputation for integrity, fairness, professionalism, and superior service.
Ashforth’s unparalleled experience and reputation provides clients with:
- A high performance property management process that includes assessing financial and physical conditions, strategic budgetary planning, maximizing long-term value, and disposition readiness.
- Well-connected team members with local knowledge and decades of experience.
- Strong relationships with the brokerage community, tenants and vendors.
- Extensive capital improvement management experience. Projects range from $50,000 to $15 million, including energy management system upgrades, elevator modernizations, garage restorations, chiller replacements, roof replacements, and repositioning and amenities programs.
- Extensive knowledge of local markets, building codes and real estate processes.
- Strong asset analysis including accounting, reporting, and property and market issues.
- Extensive experience with accounting software such as MRI, Yardi, CTI, working for pension funds, entrepreneurial owners and hedge funds.
- Sophisticated monthly reporting featuring executive summary (consolidated), budget comparison, variance explanations, balance sheet (consolidated), aging reports, billing, rent roll, etc.
Ashforth’s excellence in the property management industry has been recognized with numerous Building of the Year Awards by the Building Owners and Managers Association. Our management success is based on:
- Value creation
- Standardization of best practices
- Superior customer service
- Exceptional hiring discipline