Thank you for your interest in a career with The Ashforth Company. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our highly regarded, experienced team. Browse our current job opportunities below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send all resumes under confidential with salary requirements to:
The Ashforth Company
Human Resources Department
707 Summer Street, Stamford, CT 06901
The Ashforth Company
Summary of the Position:
The Administrative Assistant (AA) is an administrative position that performs a variety of administrative duties in support of the EVP and SVP, and the Corporate Finance & Administration Department personnel. The AA assists the Human Resources Department with reception coverage.
In order to be successful in this role you must be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic. You must be organized, very good with details, and have the ability to multi-task. You must be a team-oriented individual able to support and work effectively with all levels of employees, clients and business contacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare correspondence, draft memos, and maintain business files.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for the semi-annual Board of Director’s Meetings Prepare quarterly shareholder distribution letters and 1099s.
- Prepare monthly intercompany billing and maintain backup documentation.
- Prepare corporate bank cash sheets; make bank deposits, as needed; track deposits and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Answer and screen calls; schedule meetings; book conference rooms.
- Make travel arrangement and prepare itineraries.
- Maintain A/R Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide backup assistance for receptionist position.
- Assist Finance staff with administrative duties as requested.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Requires executive-level administrative support experience and skills.
- Requires strong computer and technical knowledge and advanced skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong proofreading skills.
- Requires sound discretionary judgment skills.
- Prefer college degree; will consider equivalent work experience.
Albert B. Ashforth, Inc. – Management Services
Summary of Position
The Property Manager (PM) is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a commercial property(ies) in accordance with the Management Agreements. The PM is involved in tenant relations, budget preparation and reporting, capital projects, construction, preventive maintenance, HVAC, landscaping and snow removal, security and overseeing the general appearance of the building.
Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Characteristics
In order to be successful in this role, you must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional problem solving, communication and organization skills. You must be detail oriented and accurate with numbers, possess great customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure. Team leadership and ability to effectively work with staff is key to your success.
Scope of Responsibility and Authority
The PM is charged with supporting ABA Management Services efforts in the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well maintained building. The PM must place maximum emphasis on positive responses to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs in coordination with the Owner’s goals and objectives. The PM must provide “in charge” responsibility for the property(ies) including being on-call 24 hours/7 days per week and managing and delegating to maintenance staff and contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- RPA and/or CFM designations preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in management of multi-tenant Class “A” commercial office buildings.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of building systems including HVAC, energy management, fire/sprinkler systems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Building Engines.
A.P. Construction Company
No positions currently available.
The Ashforth Company and its divisions are Equal Opportunity Employers.